Navigate to: Careers |
Technical Sales Manager
Technical Sales Manager
E-Tech Components are a Specialist Distributor of high quality
Electrical Cable Accessories and Cable Marking Systems from
leading manufacturers and due to planned expansion we are
looking to recruit a sales professional experienced in the
Electrical Contracting, Wholesaler and OEM industries. The ideal
candidate will have extensive contacts in the electrical and
construction industry, particularly in the South East, but will
be a National Role, and be capable of getting products specified
and approved with major M&E contractors and Consultants working
with Electrical Wholesalers and Specialist Distributors to
handle the business.
The position may also be of interest to someone currently
working as an engineer or buyer within an electrical contractor
that may consider a role change to Business Development as
Technical and Industry expertise is important to the service we
offer to customers.
E-Tech are active and have expertise in diverse markets
including Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Nuclear, Rail and OEM's
but are also now looking to build on success in the general
construction and M&E Contractor market.
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to join an
ambitious small team supported by a major European wide company
that is planning high growth in the UK market.
• Able to establish and deliver a Sales Plan building on
existing customers but also bring in new business from personal
• Ability to communicate and make technical presentations at all
levels within M&E Contractors, Consultants and Wholesalers.
• Develop business with M&E Contractors and Consultants through
• Work as part of a team but also manage own time effectively.
• Negotiate, establish and manage price structures.
• Working Knowledge of Electrical Cable Accessories, although
product training will be provided.
• Implement a Project tracking system.
• Plan and achieve agreed ambitious sales targets.
• Demonstrate a successful track record of sales and experience
within the Electrical Industry.
• Entrepreneurial flair to develop new opportunities with
customers and also new products and brands.
• Able to deliver and convey the high quality ethos of the
company and our leading industry brands.
• Talented, Hard Working and with high integrity.
A very competitive package will be available to the successful
candidate that demonstrates the right ambition and will be
commensurate with experience, talent and potential.
How to apply:
Email your CV & covering letter to us here